Our fully equipped repair centre enables us to troubleshoot, diagnose and repair hardware and software issues relating to most desktop PCs and notebook computers. Primarily, we repair and service desktop PCs. However, we are able to repair common issues with notebook computers, too.
WE HAVE MOVED: Alpha Computers is now located at: Unit 2, 11 Barkly Street, Mornington (entrance via Beach Grove). Our phone number remains the same (03 5975 3577).
Common services we perform
- Diagnostics and quotations
- Hard drive upgrades / replacements for desktop PCs and notebooks
- Data recovery on most hard drives (logical faults only)
- RAM upgrades / replacements for desktop PCs and notebooks
- Desktop PC core component upgrades (Motherboard / CPU)
- Various software faults
- Notebook LCD screen replacement on common models
- Notebook keyboard replacement on common models
- Re-installation of operating systems (ie. Windows)
- Other PC component upgrades
- Provide written quotations for insurance purposes
- Extended virus/spyware/malware removal for known infections
- Prioritised repair services
- Security assessments
- Data transfers PC-to-PC and PC-to-Mac
- MacBook / MacBook Pro hard drive and RAM upgrades
NOTE: We do not offer motherboard repair services for notebook computers. Please contact your notebook manufacturer to locate your nearest authorised service centre.